Friday, October 9, 2009

Roleplaying sites

I love to Roleplay, here's my sites that I'm on mostly: http://cinderpaw.wetpaint.com http://warriororigins.wetpaint.com

Cinderpaw was created by Cinderstar who sadly left, and WO was made by Blossumtail. They are both Warrior cat Roleplaying sites. (the warriors books by Erin Hunter) I have lots of characters on Cinderpaw cool, mean, strange, and smart.

My Cats:
Darkness (Darkthunder) is a very dark gray tom with dark green eyes. Darkness is VERY smart, doesn't normally pay attention to rules, and thanks to his coloring he can easily hide in the darkness. He was terribly scarred when he was young and usually hides in a fox den alone near TwilightClan.

quote:
"as much as I'd love to see you two tear each other apart, I don't think that we need blood shed at the moment"

Roleplaying moment:
Darkthunder and Loudcry looked at each other "well, little kitty why are you just staring I thought that once they were gone I'd be dead" She shook her head "I guess that if they want peace we'll have it, as soon as you explain why you killed my friend" Darkthunder sighed and explained "she was telling rumors about me" She protested "so she stretched the stories I do that too" "I know" he nodded "that's why I had a little surprise for you" "peace I hope" Loudcry giggled. "peace for you that is" the whole time they were talking Darkthunder had been cornering her up against a tree in the moonwoods "wait!" she froze. Scarflower returned to check on them to see Loudcry dead "oh no.."

Tanglefeather - Dark ginger tabby tom with golden amber eyes. He's a very strong fighter, a little bossy and loves to mess with his sisters. Played by Redear.

quote:
"good three hot dogs working together!"

Roleplaying moment:
Tanglefeather ran out of his tunnel "not over there!" then he stopped short "Loudcry?"
The she-cat was walking backwards and bumped right into him. They both screamed startled.
Darkness stifled a giggle stepping ever closer to them.

Alice- a tiny light brown she-cat with soft golden eyes. She says she can see the future, some believe her, but some say shes insane. Alice is pixie-like and can be very irritating for something so small. She is smart and always knows whats right, even with little evidence. Some cats don't like to fight her, but if you let her get the chance, she'll rip you to shreds. Her every movement is like a dance step. If you are smart enough, you know not to bet against Alice. (Redear)


quote: "I'm not sure this is a good idea"

Roleplaying moment:
Alice pushed the rest behind her and leaped at Beauty "LEAVE THE KITS ALONE!"

Those are my main cats that I play, and some of my favorite moments with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment