Sunday, October 4, 2009

Music monthly

I live for music, but unlike most tweens I LOVE show tunes! Most tweens I've noticed: like more pop and alternative. Me, I'd rather listen to Andrew Lloyd Webber, than Nick or Disney singers usually. Although, I do like things like the Jonas brothers and Selena Gomez.....

Selena Gomez is normally known as Alex Russo on Wizard's of Waverly place, but she has her first album out called Kiss and Tell. I don't have it yet, but I've started to download the songs from it for my MP3 player. So far my favorite song she sings is Magic from the Wizard's movie. The next song of hers I hope to listen to is called Naturally.

Andrew Lloyd Webber is a composer/playwright. He has composed many musicals including, Phantom of the opera and Cats (two of the longest running on Broadway). My favorite currently being Phantom of the opera.

Phantom of the opera is a love story about a chorus girl and a deformed genius, who loves her. Its about how the phantom tries to get her to love him back. I don't want to give away too much if you wanted to see it and haven't yet.

That's pretty much how I'm going to have it monthly!


Here's a couple of videos I found that I kinda like:



No comments:

Post a Comment