Monday, October 19, 2009

The best day a chrushing girl could ever want

Yesterday, I went to my chruch's parish festival, and guess who I saw there: NT!!!! It was just me and him having fun in the teen's section Tabbycat doesn't even know yet. I hope to tell her though, since it was so fun! I tried to impress him by playing soccer, basketball, and dogeball. Surprisingly it was fun even though I'm more of a karate and dance kinda girl. Although, I think I may have returned with some bruises from getting hit with a soccer ball. Oh, well at least I had fun right!

Hopefully, this week Tabbycat and I will have a chance to actually tell him the truth since we've been hiding it for almost two months. Wait! If we BOTH tell him wouldn't it be kinda creepy? Or just a good halloween surprise? I dunno.

No comments:

Post a Comment