Sunday, September 27, 2009

A black belt and a dreamer

Hello, black belt on duty! Hehe! I love karate! I'm already a black belt, but I want to go further! This Tuesday I hope to test for my second degree black belt. To test you must be able to do you form nice and strong (I can!), break through two boards, jump over someone, and spare two or three people.(I can do 'em all) If I make it then HOORAY! If not then just try again right?

Now even though I'm a karate girl right now, I'm a singer at heart. My mom (Healthymoms) said that once she has time she'll give me voice lessons! I can't wait to learn! It'll be fun I just know it. I've always wanted to be a good singer/actress.
It'll be fun,plus HM is making one of my favorite dishes for supper! She is the best mom ever! Especially when she gives me a break from Cia, Coco, and CJ the annoying trio.

No comments:

Post a Comment